In a recent hosting survey the Department for Business found that 87 percent of small businesses across all sectors had experienced a breach in the last year!
If this is you, or you are concerned about having your website hacked, or you know of the hassle it can cause, along with the potential loss of earnings, you have come to the right place!
Here are our top 6 simples, need to know:
1) Website hosting (Active & Passive Protection ),
2) Keeping your website up-to-date,
3) Check for out-of-date extensions the easy way,
4) usernames and password,
5) Limit what files can be uploaded,
6) Limiting permissions to your database,
Sign up today and learn how you can secure your website.